Okura Celluloid Sunglasses, Tortoiseshell
- Made from celluloid, a plastic derived from plant material that was commonly used to make eyeglass frames until the 1960s
- Bridge made from deadstock materials found at the factory where the sunglasses are produced
- Comfortable, stress-free fit
- Shock-resistant characteristics due to elasticity of celluloid
- Uncoated CR-39 plastic lenses have the highest abrasion- and scratch-resistance of any uncoated optical plastic
Made in Japan
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.