Striped Crew Neck T-Shirt, Navy/White
Columbiaknit is a family-owned knitting factory in Portland, Oregon that has been producing some of the country's highest-quality cotton knitwear since 1921.
These t-shirts are the result of a collaboration between the experts at Columbiaknit and our friends at Archival Clothing.
- Heavyweight 7.5oz pre-washed jersey is very stable and shrink-resistant
- Collars and armholes are coverstitched to keep the seams flat and help shirts keep their shape
- Double needle stitching on all hems for reinforcement
- Neck label is from Columbiaknit's archives, and was selected specially for these t-shirts. It shows the Columbia River and Bonneville Dam with Mount Hood in the background.
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Portland, OR)