Enamel Chief Ring, Hickoree's Exclusive
Fine Light Trading is a one-man workshop run by Innis Lawrence, who produces brass rings inspired by vintage Mexican souvenir rings from the 1940s-1960s.
Souvenir rings were originally made in Mexico after the Mexican Civil War, and were often cast from melted down coins because the peso had become extremely devalued. They gained popularity with American motorcycle enthusiasts in the 1940s, who would buy the big, tough, affordable rings on their trips to Mexican border towns. Eventually the rings became highly collectible and emblematic of American biker culture.
- Multicolor inlaid enamel palette designed exclusively for Hickoree's
- Handmade using time-consuming "lost wax casting" method
- Consists of five hand-cast elements soldered together: ring base, plate, top charm, and two side shields
- Each ring is hand-stamped with "FLT" and "USA"
- 100% brass
- How to find your ring size
Made in USA
|Number Size (US)||8||9.5|
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON DISCOUNTED ITEMS