The William Brown Project Around Town: New York City
From Herb Lester Associates: "We research, write, print and distribute maps and guides to the world's great cities. We seek out the well-used and much-loved, and enjoy the extraordinary as well as the everyday."
- Highlights vintage clothing stores, restaurants, cafes, and bars in New York City
- Created in collaboration with photographer Matthew Hranek of The William Brown Project
- Designed and illustrated by Mike McQuade
- Litho printed on recycled paper
- Open dimensions (A3): 11-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Folded dimensions (A6): 4-1/4" x 5-7/8"
Made in England