TH-S & Co. "H" Cap, Selvedge Indigo "Sashiko" Fabric
- Double-faced plain weave cloth with supplementary "Sashiko stitch" weft simulates traditional Japanese quilted textiles
- This thick, heavy cloth is used in Japanese martial arts uniforms, as it provides some level of padding during sparring matches
- Wool felt "H" stitched to front of cap
- The Hill-Side label sewn on hat band, at back
- Made in the USA by our friends at Fair Ends
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.