Cotton Webbing Tab & Buckle Belt, Yellow
Leather Man Ltd. has been producing high-quality handmade belts in Essex, Connecticut since 1967.
This belt has been made exclusively for Hickoree's Hard Goods. The heavy-duty cotton webbing has an open, textured weave. The solid brass buckle is a bright gold when new, but tarnishes down to a subtle, dull bronze after several days of wear.
- Yellow heavyweight cotton webbing
- Tan, top-grain bull hide
- Solid brass buckle
- Belt is 1-1/4" wide
Sizing: below we have listed both "pants size" and actual waist measurements (this is the REAL circumference of your waist). If you think you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
- 32 = pants size 28-30 (waist measures 29"-32")
- 34 = pants size 30-32 (waist measures 32"-35")
- 36 = pants size 32-34 (waist measures 35"-38")
- 38 = pants size 34-36 (waist measures 37"-40")