Trace Carrier Belt, Tan
Leather Man Ltd. has been producing high-quality handmade belts in Essex, CT since 1967. The unique Trace Carrier belt is the first belt they ever made, and the design is original to them. Their factory was originally built in 1967 to produce ONLY this belt.
The trace carrier was the "trailer hitch" of the horse and wagon era. Horses were attached to wagons using a harness with leather straps and a metal fastener identical to the Trace Carrier buckle.
The solid brass buckle is a bright gold color when new, but tarnishes down to a subtle, dull bronze after several days of wear.
- Tan, full-grain bull hide
- Solid brass buckle
- Belt is 1-3/8" wide
- Buckle measures 2-1/2" x 3"
Sizing: below we have listed both "pants size" and actual waist measurements (this is the REAL circumference of your waist). If you think you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
- 32 = pants size 28-30 (waist measures 31"-33")
- 34 = pants size 30-32 (waist measures 33"-35")
- 36 = pants size 32-34 (waist measures 35"-37")
- 38 = pants size 34-36 (waist measures 37"-39")