Sierra Nevada Reversible Jacket, Crazy Multicolor
The Sierra Nevada is a reversible, lightweight insulated technical jacket made from ecologically conscious materials. A versatile "3-season" jacket, the Sierra Nevada is suitable for use in spring, fall, winter, and on chilly summer nights.
The shell of the jacket is constructed of Pertex Microlight Eco, which is a patented Japanese textile whose inner face has thicker fibers with a more open weave than the outer face. Due to capillary action, the dense outer face wicks moisture away from the inner face, causing the fabric to "breathe" while remaining windproof and water resistant.
- Pertex Microlight Eco fabric, made from 50% recycled fibers
- Insulated with Primaloft Eco 60, a lightweight, thermally efficient, water-resistant insulation made from 50% post-consumer recycled material
- Hemp/cotton ripstop panels under arms allow for excellent ventilation
- High stand collar
- 2 side pockets & 1 chest pocket outside & inside
- Fully reversible: outside is color-blocked, inside is solid
- Elastic ribbing at cuffs
- Elastic drawstring at waist
- Packs into a small pouch for compact portability
- Made in China of Japanese textiles
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.