ARO Coat, Black / Heather Grey
Mighty Mac was founded in the early 1900s as a sailing and boat wear brand in Gloucester, Massachusetts, but is now defunct. The name has been revived by a Japanese company headed by one of the foremost vintage clothing collectors in Japan. They are proudly working to share the brand's history by reproducing and reinterpreting garments from Mighty Mac's heyday.
- Mighty Mac's signature water-repellent "RaceCloth"
- Regular fit
- Split-raglan shoulder, with set-in sleeve construction on front and raglan construction on back
- Contrast cape flap across upper back with velcro fastening
- Covered placket
- Large front flap pockets
- Single back vent
- Underarm ventilation eyelets
- Snap button cuffs
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
Made in Japan
|Chest (Pit to Pit)||24.75"||25"|