GG-W-113 1960s Pattern US Mil-Spec Watch
The GG-W-113 is a US military specification watch that was issued to soldiers during the Vietnam War. This watch was produced by some of the great military watch makers, including Benrus, Hamilton, and Bulova.
MWC has produced a faithful reproduction that is virtually indistinguishable from some of the originals.
- Luminous paint on hands and at each hour mark
- Case diameter: 39.8mm
- 17 jewels mechanical handwound movement with "Hack System"
- Strap: 18mm black NATO strap
- Water resistant to 3 atm (30m)
- American Military Specification: US MIL-W-46374B
Made in Germany
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.