Engineer's Jacket, Indigo Canvas
From Post Overalls: "POST O'ALLS has its primary design idea deeply rooted in vintage work clothes and other functional garments - such as military outfits and outdoor garments - which all evolved from a work wear platform.
"Takeshi Ohfuchi, the designer, has huge respect towards anonymous American vintage work clothes designs, especially from 1920-30s which he considers "the very best" - a great marriage of old-world craftsmanship and Machine Age-inspired American industrial design. He believes many of the great American original designs have emerged and flourished in that era."
- Generous, workwear-inspired fit
- Lightweight indigo-colored canvas
- Four front pockets
- Utility chest pocket with pen slot and pocket watch side entry
- Watch fob eyelet on front placket
- Interior patch pocket
- Throat tab collar
- Post Overalls' signature turquoise triple needle chain stitching
- 100% cotton
Made in USA
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.