TH-S & Co. Chukka Moccasin, Navy Suede and Indigo "Sashiko" Fabric
- Double-faced plain weave cloth with supplementary "Sashiko stitch" warp simulates traditional Japanese hand-stitched textiles
- This thick, heavy cloth is used in Japanese martial arts uniforms, as it provides some level of padding during sparring matches
- Fabric panels provide ventilation during hot weather
- Hand stitched moccasin toe
- Honey-colored crepe rubber wedge sole
- "Littleway" sole construction allows for full resoling, extending the life of the shoes
- Rawhide laces
- Tonal eyelets
- Fits true to size
- The Hill-Side Label sewn on inside ankle of shoe
Made in USA (Maine)
This is an ongoing pre-order item. To make a pre-order, simply purchase the shoes as you normally would. We will submit pre-orders to Rancourt & Co. once a week, on Friday. Once Rancourt has confirmed the order, they will take approximately two weeks to make the shoes and ship them to us. We will then ship them to you.
Please feel free to write or call with any questions: email@example.com or 347-294-0005.