TH-S & Co. Chukka Moccasin, Navy Suede and Indigo "Sashiko" Fabric
- Double-faced plain weave cloth with supplementary "Sashiko stitch" warp simulates traditional Japanese hand-stitched textiles
- This thick, heavy cloth is used in Japanese martial arts uniforms, as it provides some level of padding during sparring matches
- Fabric panels provide ventilation during hot weather
- Hand stitched moccasin toe
- Honey-colored crepe rubber wedge sole
- "Littleway" sole construction allows for full resoling, extending the life of the shoes
- Rawhide laces
- Tonal eyelets
- Fits true to size
- The Hill-Side Label sewn on inside ankle of shoe
Made in USA (Maine)
This is an ongoing pre-order item. To make a pre-order, simply purchase the shoes as you normally would. We will submit pre-orders to Rancourt & Co. once a week, on Friday. Once Rancourt has confirmed the order, they will take approximately 4-6 weeks to make the shoes and ship them to us. We will then ship them to you.
Please feel free to write or call with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-294-0005.
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON DISCOUNTED ITEMS