TH-S & Co. Set of 2 Danish Armchairs with Blanket Lining Stripe Cushions
- Matching pair of vintage mid-century Danish modern armchairs, produced circa mid-1960s
- Solid teak frames
- New foam cushions, upholstered with wool blend blanket lining stripe fabric
- 50% wool / 35% polyester / 10% rayon / 5% acrylic
- Fabric origin: Japan
- "Sit And Read for The Hill-Side" twill tape label sewn on underside of seat cushion
- Chairs made in Denmark
- Cushions made in USA (New York)
NOTE: Shipping is not included in the purchase price. These chairs can be picked up from our shop in Brooklyn, or special shipping arrangements should be made in advance. We can arrange white glove in-home delivery in the continental US.
Please email us or call 347-294-0005 with questions or to request a shipping quote.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.