Coal Bag, Navy Flood Printed Selvedge Canvas
From Stanley & Sons: "The original Apron and Bag Company was a manufacturer of factory aprons and bags owned and operated by Stanley Grodzki in New York City.
"In 2008, Chris Grodzki, inspired by his grandfather and the products he made, re-established Stanley & Sons Apron and Bag Company. With close attention to detail and construction of an American made product, every apron and bag is built to last."
- 24oz natural duck canvas
- Solid screen printed color that will break in with time
- 12ox hand-dyed leather straps
- Natural canvas U-shaped interior pocket
- 10.10oz natural army duck canvas base panel
- Hand-hammered copper rivets backed with leather washers at all points of stress
- Sewn on vintage Singer single-needle machine
- Stanley & Sons branded nickel snap closure
- 18" wide x 15" tall x 6" deep
- Handles extend 7.5" above top edge of bag
Made in USA