Logo Tote w/ Cloth Straps, Grey
This version of Stanley & Sons' iconic tote bag features an innovative "flood printing" technique that they developed to color the heavy duck canvas they use for their logo totes and coal bags. Rolls of un-dyed, white duck canvas are cut into panels and screen-printed a solid color, in this case with the Stanley & Sons logo "dropped out." The printed panels are then cut and assembled into bags.
The bags produced from this fabric are crisp, stiff, and pristine when new. Since the color is only printed on the surface of the fabric, it rubs off partially over time, resulting in a bag with a personal story for the owner, breaking in just like a pair of blue jeans.
- 24 oz natural canvas with selvedge at side seams
- Flood screen-printed with "Stanley & Sons" dropped-out logo
- Screen-printed bag color will break in and age with use
- Cotton webbing straps
- Natural canvas U-shaped interior pocket
- 10.10 oz natural army duck canvas base panel
- Hand-hammered copper rivets backed with leather washers at all points of stress
- Sewn on vintage Singer single-needle machine
- Stanley & Sons sewn-in label
- 23" wide x 15.25" tall x 6.5" deep
- Handles extend 8.5" above top edge of bag
Made in USA
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.