Small Coal Bag, Flood Printed Olive Canvas
From Stanley & Sons: "The original Apron and Bag Company was a manufacturer of factory aprons and bags owned and operated by Stanley Grodzki in New York City.
"In 2008, Chris Grodzki, inspired by his grandfather and the products he made, re-established Stanley & Sons Apron and Bag Company. With close attention to detail and construction of an American made product, every apron and bag is built to last."
- 24oz natural selvedge canvas
- Flood printed color
- 12 oz hand-dyed leather straps
- Army duck canvas base panel
- Natural canvas U-shaped interior pocket
- Hand-hammered copper rivets backed with leather washers at all points of stress
- Sewn on vintage Singer single-needle machine
- Stanley & Sons sewn-in label
- 13.5" wide x 14.25" tall x 6" deep
- Handles extend 7.5" above top of bag
Made in USA