Standard Apron w/ Leather Straps, Selvedge Indigo Duck Cloth
From Stanley & Sons: "The original Apron and Bag Company was a manufacturer of factory aprons and bags owned and operated by Stanley Grodzki in New York City.
"In 2008, Chris Grodzki, inspired by his grandfather and the products he made, re-established Stanley & Sons Apron and Bag Company. With close attention to detail and construction of an American made product, every apron and bag is built to last."
- Selvedge indigo duck cloth
- Upper chest pocket with pencil slot
- Single lap pocket on right side
- 4oz hand-dyed leather straps with rivets
- Adjustable leather waist strap with brass D-ring fasteners
- Stanley & Sons sewn-in label
- Dimensions: 32" wide x 26" tall
Made in USA