Type 352 Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Woad Interlock Knit
From Tender Co.: "Woad is a member of the brassica family, which also includes cabbages, and is native to Europe, where it is has been cultivated since the Stone Age. While woad was grown to some extent in England, the sun and warmer temperatures of southern France meant that woad cultivated there was especially prized for its deeper, richer blue."
- Slim fit based on vintage sportswear and underwear
- Hand dip-dyed with woad from southern France
- Interlock jersey knit
- One-piece cutting, with no shoulder seam
- Slim sleeves
- Flatlocked seam construction
- Deep folded hem
- Cotton ribbing
- Wide neckline
- Signature care label sewn into side seam
- 100% cotton
Made in England
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.