Barry McGee ICA Printed Selvedge Chambray Bandana, "Green Pattern"
- Produced as an exclusive collaboration with Barry McGee and the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston
- Only available at Hickoree's and the Boston ICA museum store
- Two color screenprint, water-based ink
- Image courtesy of Barry McGee and Ratio 3 Gallery, San Francisco
- 5oz selvedge chambray
- 100% cotton
- Washed once to soften the fabric
- Fabric origin: Okayama, Japan
- Red-line selvedge along one edge
- Label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape
- 21" x 21"
Made in USA (New York City)