Bridge Mid, Three Olive Drab Fabrics, Kaptain Sunshine Special Edition
The Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly manufactured by well-paid, highly skilled craftspeople in a beautiful, 140-year old factory in western Japan. They're sewn and assembled completely by hand, and are produced using a traditional vulcanization process that employs natural rubber that the factory processes in-house.
We visit the factory twice a year for on-site design and development meetings, and to inspect the production of our shoes.
- Inspired by a rare US Military "Delta shoe" from the early 1970s, which was used for wading in shallow water, and as a non-combat shoe in wet and humid conditions
- Limited edition "Three Olive Drabs" style designed in collaboration with Japanese brand Kaptain Sunshine
- Three different olive drab cotton fabrics: back satin, ripstop, and herringbone twill
- 100% cotton
- Fabric origin: Japan
- Ethically manufactured at one of the world's oldest sneaker factories
- Velcro strap closure across bridge of foot
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- Herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- Canvas-backed foxing tape
- Twill tape binding at tongue
- Logo printed on footbed
- Molded logo heel plate
Made in Japan
NOTE: These shoes run about a half-size larger than standard shoe sizes.
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON DISCOUNTED ITEMS