S70-064 - C&K 1940s-Loom "Modified Herringbone" Stripe Scarf, Black
- "Old Virginia Modified Herringbone" stripe fabric
- Woven for The Hill-Side in Virginia on a 1930's shuttle loom
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester
- 100% recycled yarn content
- Selvedge along one edge
- Label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape
- 70" x 16"
Made in USA (New York City)
CLICK HERE to watch a video documenting the production of this special fabric.
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.