Journal Cover, Natural Chromexcel Leather
- Designed to fit Field Notes memo books, Rite In The Rain "Field-Flex" notebooks (pictured), or other notebooks measuring approximately 3-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Tuck tab closure with integrated pen/pencil slot
- Hand-set copper rivets
- 5- to 6-oz undyed, natural-colored Chromexcel leather from Chicago's Horween tannery
- Saddle stitched by hand using waxed linen thread
- Waxed and burnished edges
- Subtle logo stamped on inner flap
- Open dimensions: 8" x 6"
Made in USA (Washington)
From Horween: "Chromexcel is the original 'pull-up' leather; using time honored techniques and formulas that were developed nearly 100 years ago. Chromexcel is still produced in the United States using a bark retannage from a proprietary recipe, and then genuine hot stuffed with our secret blend of natural oils and greases."