TH-S & Co. Minimalist Bifold Wallet, Indigo Dyed Leather with Indigo Sashiko Fabric
- Double-faced plain weave cloth with supplementary "Sashiko stitch" weft simulates traditional Japanese quilted textiles
- This thick, heavy cloth is used in Japanese martial arts uniforms, as it provides some level of padding during sparring matches
- Interior of fabric panel is reinforced with The Hill-Side's heavyweight indigo x indigo chambray
- Both fabrics' selvedges run along top
- Main billfold compartment with two card slots
- 4- to 5-oz premium vegetable tanned leather on interior, from renowned US tannery, Wickett & Craig
- Saddle stitched by hand using waxed linen thread
- Both leather and linen thread are dyed by hand with indigo
- Waxed and burnished edges
- Subtle "TRUMAN" logo stamped inside main compartment
- Indigo dyed leather and fabric will gain character with age
- Open dimensions: 8" x 3-1/4"
Made in USA (Washington)
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.