Baker's Jacket, Bright Red Waxed Cotton
Named in honor of the designer's father, who was a bread baker by trade, the Baker's Jacket is a smartly tailored chore coat. This classic Universal Works piece appears in different fabrics every season.
- Red British Millerain Cloth
- "Dry wax" coating for water resistance
- Dry wax won't transfer to clothes or other surface
- 2 hip and 1 chest patch pockets
- Small inset pocket in right hip pocket
- 1 inside chest pocket
- Plastic buttons
- "Watch fob" button hole stitched in contrast thread
- Darted arms and torso for trim fit
- Center vent at back
- Made in India
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.