Ace Hotel Selvedge Heavy Chambray Scarf, Indigo X Indigo
This scarf is a limited edition piece that was commissioned by our friends at the Ace Hotel. The phrase "Everything is going to be alright" is beautifully hand-embroidered at the bottom corner of the scarf. It's a mantra of sorts at the Ace, and you can find it engraved on the marble steps that lead up to the hotel lobby. We think of it as a wink and a pat on the back; a steady and friendly hand on your shoulder.
- 9oz heavyweight selvedge chambray
- Indigo x indigo yarn dyed
- 100% cotton
- Washed once to soften the fabric
- Fabric origin: Kojima, Japan
- Selvedge along one edge
- Label constructed from USA-sourced natural cotton twill tape
- Hand-embroidered in Queens, NY by Kate Durkin
- 70" x 22"
- Made in the USA (New York City)
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AND IS NOW VIEWABLE ONLY AS PART OF OUR HISTORICAL ARCHIVE.