"Handsome Dan" Hand-Made Leather Football
Leather Head's "Handsome Dan" football is named for Yale University's famous bulldog mascot. Each ball is hand made in a fifteen step process that includes: cutting the leather into panels on a manual die press, sewing a liner into each panel, assembling the ball inside out on a powerful industrial sewing machine, inverting the shell and inserting an inflatable bladder, and finally lacing the ball and inflating it for final inspection.
- Leather from Prime Tannery in Hartland, Maine
- Slightly smaller than a professional football, making it easier to throw
- Magnificent to look at, but intended to be used
- Will develop a beautiful patina with use
- Made in the USA (New Jersey)